Sunday, July 25, 2010

Look Good, Feel Good.

I'm going to admit it, I'm a bit narcissistic sometimes. I love seeing photos of myself, I love dressing nicely, and I love being complimented on my appearance. But I can't say that being a little bit of a narcissist isn't healthy.

I really think everyone needs to have a little bit of that feeling of pride when it comes to the way they look. There is something about a confident person that really makes them stand out. I honestly believe that when you look good, you feel good.

When you think you're lookin' good, you feel good about it. When you feel good about your appearance, you're confident. When you're confident, you tend to look more attractive, and knowing that you look attractive makes you feel good, doesn't it?

Obviously there is a line between healthy narcissism and obsession. But trying to look good every once in a while won't hurt anyone, and it can ultimately make you feel better about yourself.

1 comment:

  1. totally true, my best friend and I made up a saying back in high school,

    "there are two types of people in this world, those who are shallow, and those who lie about it."

    yes what's inside is what counts, but everyone has eyes, and the initial attraction is formed by your looks. So not only will making yourself look good make you feel more confident, but it will also help others notice you as well.

    ReplyDelete